- Reconciliation Is No Way to Pay for Infrastructureby Bloomberg on June 19, 2021 at 2:01 pm
- Harvard’s Racial Admissions Program Is Constitutionalby Boston Globe on June 19, 2021 at 2:00 pm
- Apathy Shadows Iran Vote But It Doesn’t Mean Change Won’t Followby Al-Monitor on June 19, 2021 at 1:58 pm
- A Small Win for the Free Exercise of Religionby Washington Examiner on June 19, 2021 at 1:57 pm
- Freedom Should Also Mean Safety From Police Violenceby Rep. Cori Bush, USA Today on June 19, 2021 at 1:53 pm
The original Juneteenth focused on promise of freedom from bondage and white supremacy. As we usher in new national holiday, let’s expand that fight.