- Democrats’ Woke Excess Is Driving Minority Voters Awayby Robby Soave, Reason on March 4, 2021 at 9:32 pm
The cultural views of elite white liberals are not popular with many minorities.
- I Would Not, Could Not, Read Those Books to Kids!by Elie Mystal, The Nation on March 4, 2021 at 9:10 pm
Dr. Seuss Enterprises was absolutely right to ditch six racist Seuss books-and no, that’s not cancel culture in action.
- Biden’s Midterm Morning in Americaby Brent Budowsky, The Hill on March 4, 2021 at 9:08 pm
It is no exaggeration that the odds are high that Americans will be rejoicing as COVID-19 recedes, the economy dramatically recovers, and the midterm elections come closer, the phrase Morning in America under Biden becomes widely discussed as it was under President Reagan.
- Why DeSantis Is Rising as Dems’ Star Governors Stumbleby James Antle, DC Examiner on March 4, 2021 at 9:03 pm
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is quickly establishing himself as the Republican best positioned to inherit the mantle from former President Donald Trump if the latter exits electoral politics.
- The Covid Bubbleby Nouriel Roubini, Project Syndicate on March 4, 2021 at 9:02 pm
With equity markets reaching new heights at a time of rising income and wealth inequality, it should be obvious that today’s market mania will end in tears, reproducing the economic injustices of the 2008 crash. For all of the talk of supporting households, it is Main Street that will suffer most when the music stops.