- Don’t Freak Out About the Jobs Report Yetby Emily Stewart, Vox on May 8, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Everything about the pandemic economy has been weird, including jobs.
- How Science Has Been Corruptedby Matthew Crawford, UnHerd on May 8, 2021 at 2:11 pm
The pandemic has revealed a darkly authoritarian side to expertise
- Racial Politics at Disney: Wokest Place on Earthby Christopher Rufo, City Journal on May 8, 2021 at 2:10 pm
The company mounts an internal campaign against white privilege and organizes racially segregated affinity groups.
- GOP Is Consumed by Trump Conspiracy Theoriesby Brad Bannon, The Hill on May 8, 2021 at 2:09 pm
While Joe Biden moves the country forward, the GOP is consumed by conspiracy theories and looks backwards to debate Donald Trump’s legacy.
- GA Voters Support Voting Law, Oppose Corporate Meddlingby Guy Benson, Townhall on May 8, 2021 at 2:08 pm
We recently wrote about national polling showing plurality support for Georgia’s new elections law, as well as national data tracking the public’s paltry appetite for corporations using their influence to wade into cultural and political skirmishes. One issue set on which there is pretty clearly a large “silent majority” is wokeness and ubiquitous political correctness. That reality played out in the aforementioned nationwide polling, and it’s been replicated in a new survey of Georgia voters. After weeks of unhinged attacks, disgraceful demagoguery, outright lies and racial bullying – led by…