- How Jack Dorsey Lies to Protect Leftist Propagandaby Tom Elliott, The Federalist on October 27, 2021 at 8:28 pm
A social media company anointing itself an arbiter of truth is so self-evidently preposterous only those actively uninterested in objectively provable facts could fail to see it.
- The Supreme Court Case That Could Gut America’s Gun Lawsby Ian Millhiser, Vox on October 27, 2021 at 7:49 pm
More than a century of gun laws are potentially on the chopping block.
- FBI & Pelosi Block GOP From Investigating Jan. 6by Hemingway & Justice, Federalist on October 27, 2021 at 7:49 pm
In the case of the House Committee on Jan. 6., Pelosi blocked minority party participation for the first time in House history to pursue a preferred political narrative.
- Garland vs. Bannon Is Bidenism vs. Trumpismby David Rohde, The New Yorker on October 27, 2021 at 7:42 pm
Whether or not the Attorney General prosecutes the former White House strategist, polls suggest that provocation is proving more politically effective than probity.
- How Media Masks Its Contempt for the Working Classby Batya Ungar-Sargon, UnHerd on October 27, 2021 at 7:38 pm
At the end of his career, in his 1907 retirement speech, Joseph Pulitzer wrote up his credo for journalism. He was adamant about the thing that made it a noble profession, one worth dedicating your life to: “Never lack sympathy with the poor.”