- Don’t Give In To Dem Attacks on Election Integrityby Shmuel Klatzkin, Am Spectator on April 11, 2021 at 11:51 am
Let no one give in, even a fraction of an inch, to the cynical attacks on election laws aiming to ensure the integrity of our votes.
- Why Ron DeSantis Is Such a Political Threat to Demsby Patricia Mazzei, NY Times on April 11, 2021 at 11:50 am
- Is Racism a Public Health Threat?by Paul Mirengoff, PowerLine on April 11, 2021 at 11:46 am
The CDC’s director, Biden appointee Rochelle Walensky, has declared that racism is a public health threat. Accordingly, she has vowed to invest more resources in minority communities. To the non-woke, Walensky’s declaration might seem like politically correct nonsense masquerading as science, in service of funneling money to a core Democrat constituency. But to leftists, the statement is true by definition, based on the following syllogism: 1. All outcomes unfavorable to
- Historians’ Evaluation of Trump Is Underwayby David Shribman, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on April 11, 2021 at 11:37 am
He hasn’t even been the former president for three months but already it has started. The historians’ evaluation of Donald J. Trump is underway….
- ‘Bareback Rocket Ride’: The Hunter Biden Storyby Andrew Stiles, Free Beacon on April 11, 2021 at 11:36 am
If you’ve already read Adam Entous’s lengthy piece on Hunter Biden in the New Yorker, the presidential scion’s memoir, Beautiful Things, might seem like a waste of time and $17.57. The subject matter is pretty much the same-word for word at times-and there aren’t even any pictures in the middle.