- Special Elections Show How Much Parties Have Changedby Salena Zito, DC Examiner on October 20, 2021 at 2:47 am
- The G20 and the Means to Climate Change Safetyby Jeffrey Sachs, Project Syndicate on October 20, 2021 at 2:44 am
At the group’s upcoming meeting in Rome, many member governments will press for more ambitious action to address climate change. But these governments must also be prepared to call out the climate laggards, starting with the United States.
- Dems Turning Against Thomas Jefferson Is a Big Mistakeby Andrew Stein, NY Post on October 20, 2021 at 2:44 am
One of our nation’s gravest sins was the unconscionable owning of slaves. That practice has left a legacy of racial disparities and discrimination.
- What Happened to the Beloved Military?by Victor Davis Hanson, American Greatness on October 20, 2021 at 2:44 am
- Is This the Beginning of the End of Globalization?by Gordon Chang, The Hill on October 20, 2021 at 2:44 am
Interconnectedness, it is now evident, has a steep price.