- What I Learned From Talking to Google About Chatbotsby Gillian Tett, Financial Times on January 26, 2023 at 9:15 pm
Upstarts like ChatGPT show that even the biggest tech giants cannot afford to rest on their laurels
- Maserati Manchin’s Next Griftby Don Surber, Substack on January 26, 2023 at 9:14 pm
I am a West Virginian. I am not now nor have I ever been a supporter of Joe Manchin. Over the decades, I did not vote for him for secretary of state, governor or senator.
- Gallego Is More Than Just an Alternative to Sinemaby John Nichols, The Nation on January 26, 2023 at 9:13 pm
The Arizona Senate candidate is an outspoken progressive who has stood up to presidents of both parties over military interventions.
- Biden’s Top 10 Falsehoods on Abortionby Maureen Ferguson, RealClearPolicy on January 26, 2023 at 9:09 pm
On the 50th anniversary of Roe v Wade, President Biden issued a proclamation parroting the abortion lobby’s disinformation surrounding the Dobbs case.
- America Sacrifices Its Babies to the Altar of Gunsby Jill Filipovic, The Guardian on January 26, 2023 at 9:06 pm
Why does America allow civilians to amass weapons of war, but not to live free of a constant threat of random violence?